February 25, 2006

dear chicago...

well i just got back from dinner with the parents at a bar over on roscoe...and know what i saw in the bar?? a baby. no lie. so on the walk home i was like, "hmm, baby in the bar." and my mom goes, "yeah, i used to take cassie to the bar when she was a baby." turns out she was being serious.

i am about to continue my adventure in packing...in the battle of me versus the bags i am losing. it seems even my massive strength won't get me through this one...did i mention i bench 350. oh you know it. i guess i better get back to it...and maybe some more loving phone calls. earlier today i was talking to unnur on the phone when she says, "hold on one sec...you hear that?? that is me slapping you in the face." and i was like why?!?!?!?!?! HAH.

i will be sending out my training address soon so wipe away those tears.

and if you ever miss me...just remember a few of my many flaws:
i am evil.
i dress up my cat.
i steal catch phrases from chloe...you go girl. that's how i roll. cold as ice. LEZZ!!!!!

if you are reading this i probably LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah!...when i steal your illegitimate child ardie from mom i will take him to bars all the time, you know why...cuz that's how i roll...cold as ice!!! u know it...LEZZ!!!

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I read that entry to the end without my brain frying up. I guess it's coz I care and I love chocolate! Take care Pups!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger oldmathguy said...

Hey stinky. The white coats have finally let me out of solitary confinement. While there, I checked out "Blogging for Dummies" and thought I'd give it a whirl. All is well here. Grandpa again. Daniel William is 6 months and delightful. Fortunately, no red hair!!

Will send a lenghthier e-mail soon.
Miss your face and wit, but I don't miss the smell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home